Saturday, November 13, 2010

God Is An Artist, Not A Scientist!

Okay, now hold on before you blast me out of the water for my title. I was driving to work this morning, beholding the beauty that is in the tree's leaves during this time of year. Every morning they look different, and it dawned on me. Trees could not have been designed by some random activity such as the big bang...and wallah, we have trees.

No, trees couldn't have just arrived. They must have been created, and if in fact created, then thought out first. Because no creation just is, it must first be seen in the mind's eye of the creator. Why do I say that trees must have been created? Well it's really quite simple. This one tree that I've been noticing for the last few days, started out with the typical green leaves, then turned yellow, followed by orange and today they are a very deep red color.

How could that have happened by chance? I just don't see it truthfully. Some random act of science, and then we have trees and they do that? Come on now, no way...they are a form of art plain and simple. Now, don't get me wrong I'm sure that God used science in developing the trees, so yeah He really probably is a scientist as well, but you have to give it to Him...it's His artistic side that gave us such rich colors to enjoy.

No comments: