Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What's So Important, What's He Carrying?

For those of you who may not know me yet, I'm a huge fan of the Star Wars movies.  While I was pondering what I should write about this morning, this phrase from the first movie came to mind.  Han Solo asks Princess Leia, "What's so important, what's he carrying?"  Of course if you've watched the movie you know R2D2 was carrying the technical readouts of the battle station known as the Death Star.  But what does this have to do with Dave Felts and the blog he is writing this morning you may ask?

Well let me answer this by asking you a question.  What's so important, what's Dave carrying on the inside of him?  Not technical readouts of a battle station I can assure you of this, but there are things on the inside of me which can actually help you in life.  I have lived long enough now to have acquired knowledge on many subjects, and the goal of my life has always been to help people improve themselves.

One of the ways I help people is through my writing.  I have loved to write for as long as I can remember. Putting words down on a page in more than just a random way really excites me. Forming thoughts and ideas and then conveying them to an audience brings me the greatest amount of pleasure. I truly love it when someone reads what I've written, and then tells me how much it helped them in their life. There is no greater joy for me than to help a fellow human being.
 
I'm embarking on a career as a writer; something I've been dreaming about for a long time which is finally becoming a reality, and I would like to invite you to come along with me.  Follow my blog, check out my books at amazon.com/author/davefelts, and watch where God leads me in the coming months and years.

What's so important, what's he carrying?  Questions, answers and a very unique way at viewing this world we live in.  I hope you'll come along with me.
  

No comments: