Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Letters From My Mom

Today I received a package from my mom, and inside was a booklet of hand written stories; some of them to me from my mom when I was a little tyke, and others are just stories she wrote. For the next few days, I've decided to have a guest writer on my blog, my mom. I'm not going to edit them, but just copy them the way she wrote them way back when.


Dearest David,

One of these days you may want to read these. They are full of all the emotions I felt when you were first here. I know one day you too, will have a "first born" and you will know the feelings I had when you were young.

I once wanted to be a writer as you can guess from the stories I "attempted".

Enjoy thee and pass it on as something your grandmother wrote when she was young, it is one of the most personal legacies I can leave for generations to come.

I love you,

Mother.

No comments: