Wednesday, January 19, 2011

K.I.S.S.

I made this comment to a friend last night, use K.I.S.S. For those of you who don't know what this means it is an acronym for:
K eep
I t
S imple
S tupid

I was thinking about that on the way to work and decided that if we would adopt this into our daily lives concerning the Kingdom of God we'd go a lot further, with less stress. It's like this;
  • God is good, the devil is bad.
  • God loves you, the devil hates you.
  • If you follow God's commands, you will be blessed. If you follow the devil's suggestions, your life will come to ruin. (maybe not immediately but it will)
Those are some pretty simple things in my opinion, and they so bring a little bit of clarity to my life as well. Well, get 'em up folks, let's go out and whip something for the Kingdom today!

No comments: