Friday, January 28, 2011

Jesus Christ and the Stuff He Did

I think about a lot of things throughout the course of my day, and usually do most of my blogging during the early morning hours. But something that I've been thinking about today is Jesus and all the stuff that He did while He was living here on this planet.

One of the biggest revelations that I received from the Lord in the last year was the fact that when Jesus was here, everything He did was as a man, and not as God. He operated in the supernatural all the time, but it was never as a Deity, it was as a flesh and blood Jewish man.

One of my favorite things to read about Jesus doing in the Gospels is after healing people He would send them to the Pharisees and have the healed person do what the law said according to Moses.
Jesus would basically thumb His nose at the religious leaders and confront their hypocrisy every chance He got. Personally I think it was fun for Him, but that's just my take on it.

The reason that this is so cool, is that it shows me that I can do that too! So let's get 'em up friends and go whip something for the Kingdom!

No comments: