Friday, May 30, 2008

Where's the Emergency Stop button?

Years ago, when I was working in a pipe threading factory, where we would put threads on the ends of 9 5/8 inch casing for the oil fields, there was a big red button that you could push if your machine started acting crazy.
Well I was thinking today about my life and how crazy it has been lately, and without going into the details of it, I've been looking for that big red button so that I can push it and my life will at least stop for a little while and I can get things back to normal.
Does anyone know where that big red button is? I'm sure that I know where it is, but right at the moment my life is so chaotic that I can barely find my own rear end. So let me ask, does anyone else out there ever feel like this? Just curious.....

1 comment:

El Jefé said...

I've needed that button on more than one occasion buddy. You are not alone.